• The "Shewee" a revolutionary portable urinating device allows women to stand as they pee
• It fits in your pocket and allows women to go without having to worry about dirty or non-existent facilities
• The device costs only $19
Ladies: have you ever been stuck having to pee in a not-so-ideal environment? I have, which to me is pretty much any time I'm forced to use a public restroom. Well, thankfully now there's a way to avoid the grime.
The company explains,"No matter what age you are, most women have needed or will need a Shewee sometime in their life. Shewee is the revolutionary portable urinating device for women. No longer are dirty or non- existing facilities a problem. Shewee lets you carry the comforts of home in your pocket. Try one and you will see what everyone is talking about."
It's $19 and I'm strangely intrigued. You can even buy an extension tube which "gives you extra length for use in a boat or if you have lots of clothes on."
I've always been jealous of dudes being able to pee anywhere at any time they please.
Yeah, it might not be the most attractive thing in the world to look at but I can't hate on anything that could help me to avoid getting some strange dirty toilet disease. I'd imagine this is great for camping trips, also.
Incase you're wondering how it actually works, here's the step-by-step.
1. Undo pants. Pull down the front of your panties or push to one side. Place Shewee securely against your body.
2. Direct outlet pipe away from body and out of pants. Be sure Shewee is positioned in an effective and comfortable position. Aim urine toa suitable place; into a toilet or away from feet.
3. Once relieved, pull funnel away and use to wipe any final drips. Shake funnel. Replace in resealable bag.
Tip: Practice with Shewee in your shower to find the best position for you.
(On leaving the body, urine is sterile).
BAM. One more step for womankind. Take that, man aisle!
Jess needs some advice! She went out with this guy and after she started "following" him on Instagram she noticed he posts a ton of "selfies." She's thinking he may be a high maintenance kind of guy. What do you think?