We've all experienced it. Whether it flares up when you're standing next to a gorgeous woman or because your current flame is in contact with his old flame, we've all been insecure. And, while most of us wouldn't care to admit it, many of us have been needy too.
But what if you're the secure one? What if your guy is too needy?
Here are some signs that your guy might be overly insecure -- and you might have to think about giving your unhealthy relationship a rest.
1) You get messages full of sweet nothings from him ... all day long.
2) The relationship is all on his terms. It's his way or the highway. Except, if you choose the highway, he'll be dogging after you.
3) He asks you constantly for reassurance that you love him. There's an amount of this expected in a relationship, but when you're out with your friends, you don't need 288 texts asking if you love him in a variety of different ways.
4) He wants you to block all your exes from Facebook -- just because.
5) He insists that he go through your phone and question every single text to make sure they're "appropriate."
6) He insists that you give him ALL your email account information so that he can check out what you've been doing.
7) As time goes on, you realize that you're slowly being isolated from your friends. Any time you bring up going out with the girls, he's all, "Baby, wouldn't you rather stay home with me?"
8) You realize HE has no friends. Instead, he spends his every waking moment in contact with you.
9) When he tags along on girls' night, he rakes your friends over the coals, interrogating them about exes, what you say about him when he's not around, what he can do to make you love him more -- and this is only after you've been dating for two weeks.
10) He never stops talking about the future with you. He's going to marry you. He loves you. He wants to have babies with you. And this is all said by Date #2.
The new guys she's dating is great except for one thing, he's a complete slob when he eats! She's thinking of bringing him to her sister's wedding but fears she may be embarrassed! Is it too early in the relationship for her to tell him...
A PST listener needs our advice she finally got the courage to talk to this guy she's been crushin on and she got really nervous and screwed it up. Do you think she'll get another chance or is he already done with her?