1. Cucumbers contains most of the vitamins you need everyday, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosophorus, and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroon mirror always fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove celluite before going out or to the pool? try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes. The photochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!
6. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refrshes and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and a headache.
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explorers for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematice hing and voila, the squeak is gone.
10. Stessed out and don't have time fore a massage. facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucmber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown to reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have any gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a "green" way to clean your faucets, sinks, or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucmber and fub it on the surface you want to clean, not obly will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but it won't leave streaks and won't harm your fingers or fingers while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls.
Amanda and her boyfriend were out to eat the other night andwhen the bill came she went to the bathroom. When she came out her boyfriend said the bill was taken care of so they left. She felt like everyone was staring at them when they were leaving so...