METLIFE STADIUM / EAST RUTHERFORD
One MetLife Stadium DriveEast Rutherford, NJ 07073
- Nearest cross street is: NJ Turnpike or Route 3 at The Meadowlands
- Parking information: General Parking Information:
• MetLife Stadium Parking Availability: There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces available that are distributed among 14 lots.
• There is no street parking available near the stadium.
• Parking fees will vary by event.
• Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F, & G. Accessible parking is available on a first come / first serve basis. You must have parking pass and state- issued person with disabilities placard or license plate to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season or event parking privileges.
• Taxi / Black Car, Limousine, and Guest drop offs will be permitted in Lot C.
• Bus and R/V Parking is available in Lot L.
• All vehicles parking within the stadiums secured parking perimeter are subject to security inspection before being permitted to park.
• Hours of Operation will vary per event. For NFL games, parking lots will open 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other events are subject to vary.
• Parking passes are valid only for the event or game noted on the pass and for the specific lot.
• Please note, all parking information may be amended based on the nature of the event, please contact the stadium at 201-559-1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions not addressed above.
*Public transportation is available. Please visit www.njtransit.com for train and bus information.
- Directions: From the George Washington Bridge
Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the New Jersey Turnpike south western spur (Sports Complex to exit 16W), which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
From the Lincoln Tunnel
Take Route 3 West and follow the signs to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
Follow the western spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If congested, use eastern spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West, follow directions above.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From Holland Tunnel or Brooklyn-Staten Island Bridge Crossings
Take New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike North. Follow directions above.