Connoisseur Media, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are currently considering candidates for positions in the Princeton, NJ office. Read the individual postings below for further Instructions on applying for each position.
The account executive’s duties include, but are not limited to, the solicitation of advertising orders from the servicing of accounts the Company may assign to you (in the sole judgment and discretion of the Company) as well as the prospecting, contacting, and development of new clients/accounts to the Company. The account executive performs duties under the general direction and control of the General Sales Manager and the Director of Sales of the Station and any other person(s) so designated by the Company. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management. The primary job of the account executive is to sell the Company’s products which include, but are not limited to the sale of the following products of the Station/Company: Broadcast airtime, Event sponsorships, Website packages, and other sales promotion programs.
Part-Time Street Team
94.5 PST is looking for individuals for our Promotions/Street Team!
We are seeking professional, reliable and enthusiastic people to join our PST Street Team! You will communicate and engage with listeners and clients to increase our company brand awareness, sponsorships, and advertisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend events on most nights and weekends.
- Set-up and breakdown all promotions equipment at all events.
- Interact with listeners and clients at events
- Hand out any promotional material at events when needed
- Understand our mission to increase awareness for potential clients.
- Come up with other creative promotional strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, Influencer or another similar role is a plus, but not required.
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality.
- Passion for meeting new people and working with a purpose.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Have a valid driver’s license
Perfect for college students or anyone with available nights and weekends!
Please send resume to Shinn email@example.com
You can also stop in the office any day Monday-Friday 9a-5p to fill out an application!
Job Type: Part-time Posted 2/12/2018
180 Post Rd E. Suite 201
Westport, CT 06880