Any listeners out there starting college this year? You may have even more to look forward to if you're going to one of these schools…
Online community for college women Her Campus has announced some non-traditional college rankings, including a category I know you ladies will be interested in. Without further ado, I present the Top 10 Most Attractive Schools (and yes, this is based solely on the hot men):
1. Wake Forest University: One student describes it as “the smallest school with the highest model population.”
2. The University of Virginia: Super fit Southern gentlemen. Need I say more?
3. The University of Wisconsin: A diverse student body full of men who are “passionate and enjoy opening new doors in their school’s community”? I’m sold.
4. James Madison University: The guys here aren’t just hot, they’re super happy and nice.
5. Boston College: Evidently the guys here looked like they just walked out of a J. Crew ad. In related news, I want to move to Boston immediately.
6. The University of California at Santa Barbara: Surf’s up in “Santa Babe-ra”.
7. Colby College: Looking for the “preppy outdoorsy type”? Head to Colby.
8. Yale University: Yale still has a 50% male population at a time when more women are taking over college campus. Plus, their dudes are brainy and beautiful.
9. Georgetown University: Nerd alert, nerd alert! One senior says they’ve got “the sexiest nerds around.”
10. Duke University: Is a guy with “blond flow, preppy button-ups and mid-calfs with Sperrys” your dream dude? Then Duke is the college for you, even it did get ranked the second “douchiest” by GQ.
The members of One Direction are really worried about Zayn Malik and his weight loss! Check out the pic of him!