There is plenty to see and do at Freedom Festival but nothing gets you up close and personal like a Pie Eating Contest! The pie eating contests will take place at 6:00pm and will be divided into two divisions, female and male. Registration will be limited to 10 participants per session. First come, first entered! Whole Foods Market will be providing their scrumptious pies for you to devour and the first person to eat the most of his/her whole pie after 60 seconds will be declared the winner! Winners will receive a $50 Whole Foods gift card!!
- No hands can be used
- No physical contact with the other contestants
- Starting or touching the pie prior to the start signal will be grounds for disqualification
- Visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification (meaning, if you regurgitate or spit up you will be disqualified)
- A completed registration form with acknowledgement of the waiver must be signed by all contestants prior to the start of each contest
- The amount of pie consumed will be declared by the judges, not the contestants.
- Garbage bags and towels will be provided There is no registration fee for this event.
Please fill out the form below and will contact you with additional information.
The pie eating contest is sponsored by Whole Foods Market of Princeton!